Aimed at 8-12 year-olds, the Junior Edition is the perfect tool to help young writers develop their love of writing and explore the literacy world in a fun and imaginative way.
We're so pleased that the Junior Edition of the Complete Writer's Toolkit is now out in the world!
The Junior edition is aimed at those who are beginning their writing journeys and LOVE putting pen to paper. The toolkit allows those children whose imaginations burst with ideas to turn them into a REAL book they can share and show off…
The Junior toolkit creator, Jenni Harrison, has been an editor for Young Writers for over 10 years and reads hundreds of poems and stories each week. She also spends a lot of time editing books for authors across the country and knows A LOT when it comes to writing good stories. Jenni has lovingly created the 'How to Write a Story' book with her endless knowledge to support other writers and help them write their very own original masterpieces.
In the Junior Toolkit you'll find everything a budding writer needs to sharpen their technique and pen an original story. This includes:
- 5 x professionally printed copies of their completed book to share with family and friends
- How to Write a Story workbook - packed full of advice, activities and games teaching them everything they need to know to write their book
- A notebook to jot down all of their wild and wonderful ideas
- Poster and sticky notes to help them plan their story
- Stop! It's Grammar Time booklet - tips and tricks to help make sure their grammar is tip-top
- A cool pen for the all-important writing
- Access to the online portal where they can upload their work, layout their book and have fun designing their cover. The finished result - a book you will both be proud of!
The Junior Toolkit is available now via this link. You can use code BLOG10 (no expiry date) to save 10% off the toolkit too! It makes a great gift, and your young writer could have their very own finished book at the end, priceless.
We also have The Complete Writer's Toolkit - Young Adult's Edition. Suitable for those 13+ looking to take the next step with their writing, you can find out more about that here.
Watch Toolkit creator and Editorial Manager Jenni talk us through the toolkit and the amazing things it comes with!